★ Discover Red Rock Country ★
Explore red rock country with the best of Sedona at your fingertips. Scenic Sedona points out the top places to hike, shop, dine and stay and the best of what to see and do. You’ll find everything you need to make your Sedona visit a well-rounded red rock experience.
Some quick tips for your trip:
- Bring a camera with lots of film or memory, though a picture’s worth of 1,000 words is not enough, it’s the best of what you can take home with you
- Expect to be outside – hiking, biking, shopping, dining – you won’t want to miss a glimpse of the area’s breathtaking scenery, no matter what you’re doing
- Schedule some kind of tour out on the rocks, whether on foot or on wheels, your guide can point out the best places to snap pictures and give you all sorts of great local and geological history about what makes Sedona so special
- Even in cool weather bring your sunglasses, sunscreen, hats and water, the Arizona sun is intense year-round
- Soak it up – whatever it is Sedona has – mystical magic, spiritual energy, fresh air – enjoy it, you won’t find anything like it anywhere else on earth!
Christine is also co-author of the Phoenix for Fun iPhone App, which you can view at: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phoenix-for-fun/id394787170?mt=8#